Seakeeper on a 36

Jonah

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
I don't, but am very interested in them, so am responding just to 'watch' this thread and see what others say.

HMBJack

Reaction score
A friend of mine has one installed on his 330 Express. Of course, it consumes most of the aft berth (36" cube in size) and adds weight. He has twin F350's so it really didn't affect his boat's performance much but added extremely good stability in any kind of sea. When we are bored and for our own entertainment, we sometimes disable it for a bit then - in unison - all ask that it be turned back on! The technology totally works...

Fishtales

Reaction score
Nice to have for sure. That being said you need the room and the money to burn. Personally I wouldn't want one unless I had a large boat. I also wonder if you need one of those, should you really be boating.

jerseytiger10

Reaction score
Website
www.townmotors.com
Model
Express 360
Been boating my entire life. Just wondering if anyone has experience. If it makes it more enjoyable and doesn’t effect performance too much or cause harm to the boat then it sounds like an interesting addition. Just trying to gather info.

Nice to have for sure. That being said you need the room and the money to burn. Personally I wouldn't want one unless I had a large boat. I also wonder if you need one of those, should you really be boating.

DennisG01

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Offshore
Haven't personally been on a boat with it. But have a few aquantices that I trust and they say it really does do what all those videos on the net show it does. They say it makes a VERY noticeable difference with it on or off. The only thing they "complain" about is the 30 minutes it takes to warm up. But in reality, that's not that bad considering they start it up at the dock. Now, these guys all have 50-footers (Sea Rays), but the technology definitely works.