seat covers

keba1973

Reaction score
Model
Tournament 205
I have a Tournament 205 and I am looking for seat covers for the Captains chair and 1st mate chair. any suggestions on where to buy them?

Fishtales

Reaction score
You can make them or have them made. Do a search of the site for upholstery and you should find a thread or two.

glacierbaze

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Are you looking to replace the cushions, or cover them? "Seat covers" takes me back to the '50's and '60's, and terry cloth seat covers to keep from burning our ass on hot seats. At one point, until some of the older siblings went off to college, there were as many as 9 of us crammed into old sedans, with no AC. The younger ones were sitting on someone's lap, so that was our seat cover.
My dad worked a day job, and ran a poker game 5 nights a week for almost 40 years, and all of our vehicles came from a couple of used car dealers who sometimes owed him money. By the time he picked up a red '60 Coupe deVille, and a silver '64 Sedan deVille, both with AC, the only one left at home was my younger sister.

1660760230984.png1660760957033.png

Last edited:

seasick

Reaction score
In the area I grew up in, seat covers were what some folks had installed on their living room upholstered chairs and sofas. The covers were clear plastic and if you wore shorts, you usually stuck to it.

Regarding boat seat covers (cushions?). Post the year of the boat and the manufacturer of the seats if you can fine a label. A picture might help.