SEAT CUSHION REPLACEMENT

CKJR

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Marlin
I need to replace my seat cushions on my 98 sailfish, Has anyone found the replacement for these cushions? I do not want to pay dealer prices-any input or direction?

Tucker

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
They're pretty much custom cushions to Grady's design. Don't think you got much choice other than having them recovered. How's she run with the 4-strokes?

CKJR

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Marlin
Absolutely great, Have 620 hours on them and these are a perfect setup for this hull.

cgmiller

Reaction score
i had my cushions replaced by j & j seat covering in philly. eddy and his crew did a great job. you can look him up online or on facebook.

Tucker

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
cgmiller said:
i had my cushions replaced by j & j seat covering in philly. eddy and his crew did a great job. you can look him up online or on facebook.
How come the company name was edited??

1998sailfish

Reaction score
I have just striped our 98 sailfish 272 coaming pads, transom seat, and rear cushion. We purchased Sea Quest vinyl and welting to match and will beging the process of sewing this week. We have a Sailrite walking foot machine so reupholstering should be fairly easy ( we pulled all stitching and patern matched the original pieces. I was going to have them made by others but the fabric cost $360 and the reupholstered versions that I've seen don't look like the originals. We need a winter project and the savings will go towards a new Simrad NSS8 and radar upgrade.

Attachments

• transom_door_coamingold.jpg
    transom_door_coamingold.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 5,965
  • transom_door_coamingnew.jpg
    transom_door_coamingnew.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 5,964