seat sliders

jekyl

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Hi guys and girls, my helm seat has worn out the plastic surrounds on the sliders. So it rocks incessantly! I have checked here in OZ and there doesn't appear to be anything that'll do the job. Where should I look in the U.S.?

ElyseM

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
email gw directly. they will tell you the best way of getting replacement parts. i think pompanette makes all the seats (you could check their website). ron

yankeecause

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I had a Grady dealer in Two Rivers Wisconsin send me a pair of those, like 8 bucks a set fixed me right up. That rockin' will drive you nuts. Joe

jekyl

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Thakyou everyone, Grady have quoted part number #30-214 and suggested i get one from a local dealer. As the 265 was never availble in australia and dealers here sell so few grady's, that small parts like this would not be in stock ( i'm pretty certain)

So i'm wondering who I should contact in the states for the part please. Obviuosly someone with a good inventory and deals on line?

thankyou

jekyl

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I contacted Pompano boats in Florida (grady's largest dealer) or so they claim and the part number is for electrical parts.
Yankee cause i wondered if you have the part number and dealer name.
thankyou

OCMARTY

Reaction score
jekyl said:
I contacted Pompano boats in Florida (grady's largest dealer) or so they claim and the part number is for electrical parts.
Yankee cause i wondered if you have the part number and dealer name.
thankyou

30-214 is the part number for what you need. we have them in stock here at Taylor Marine Center OC. email us at parts@taylormarinecenteroc.com

Marty

Kangasell

Reaction score
Hey there Jekyl,
Just saw your post over 5 years ago now re sliders off a GW. I just bought a 272 Sailfish GW and it was not looked after. I need the same sliders I believe. How did you get yours and from who? Was it successful, I am on Gold Coast QLD. I need quite a bit of stuff as I go along. Do you still have vessel and can you get any parts in Australial?
0427505522. Looks like you are in Townsville yeh! - Jim please call if you can or I can call you if you give number
Cheers fellow fisho

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,454