"secret project"

billyttpd

Reaction score
So i was reading the January issue of The Fisherman. It is the boat and motor buyers guide issue. The author reported nothing new for 2021 from Grady-White however reported a possible "secret project" they are working on.. So its winter i though I would start a thread if anyone cares to speculate what that might be. Whatever it may be im sure will be talked bout. I would like to see a new walkaround based on the 21 foot hull. A relaunched Sailfish or Trophy Pro would be neat too. Maybe even bring back the 265 Express? who knows its wonter just loking to kill some time. Hoping to see some input. If anyone on here is truly in gthen know with some inside info I know you can't talk lol.

Lt.Mike

Reaction score
Model
Overnighter
Maybe another entry level model to spend those stimulus checks on ;)

Ky Grady

GreatGrady Captain
Staff member
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Gonna hold on to my $600 and wait for the $2000 one, then I can get the upgraded "secret project" Grady.

Reactions: PNW_Drifter

seasick

Reaction score
Perhaps the CC bow rider fad is waning? I guess not but.... I would like to see more enclosed options in the 25 foot range like a new Sailfish:)

Reactions: SmokyMtnGrady

SmokyMtnGrady

Reaction score
I would love to see the return of 25-28 foot WAs. my gut says the world's largest dual console on the 45 canyon hull outfitted with 4 425s. It will be the 454 Sandbar . It will have 28 speakers and 6 subs. 16 underwater lights, a wet bar, with optional tiki hut , and enough seating in the bow for a volleyball team. it will cost 1.9 million but with Grady days I see them giving a $5,000 dealer allowance.

Lt.Mike

Reaction score
Model
Overnighter
Someone will ask I’m sure so....

Reactions: PNW_Drifter

Tmyers

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Gonna hold on to my $600 and wait for the $2000 one, then I can get the upgraded "secret project" Grady.
what are you doing with your old Yamaha? I think I met you over by Mac Daddys. I looked at your boat as I have 1 being restored and I also have a Lund.

Ky Grady

GreatGrady Captain
Staff member
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
what are you doing with your old Yamaha? I think I met you over by Mac Daddys. I looked at your boat as I have 1 being restored and I also have a Lund.

Yes sir, I remember you.

I'm working through Hanckel Marine in Charleston and I think they already have a buyer for the 225. That said, the swap was supposed to happen around this time, but Yamaha has backed that up till at least March/April at the earliest. Hopefully the guy they had interested will still be interested then.

Tmyers

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Yes sir, I remember you.

I'm working through Hanckel Marine in Charleston and I think they already have a buyer for the 225. That said, the swap was supposed to happen around this time, but Yamaha has backed that up till at least March/April at the earliest. Hopefully the guy they had interested will still be interested then.
I may repower with a 250 Suzuki

PNW_Drifter

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
I just spent my stimulus check on A new depth sounder. Got the garmin striker 7SV. Hopefully it will help me get some more bottom fish.

Somebody’s got to keep this economy moving!

Reactions: leeccoll