Service Manual for wiring, plumbing, and hull structure - GW235

quantase

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am wondering if anyone has gotten or no where to get a service manual for a Grady White Freedom 235 that will show you the complete wiring, plumbing, and hull structure diagram. The owner manual does not show this in detail. I called the GW customer service and still waiting for a call back. Thanks.

Legend

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
My 04 manual shows all of that information for a 282 Sailifish. Try downloading a copy of it from the GW site may be different from what you are looking at.

Fishtales

Reaction score
The manuals are pretty crappy. Just show high level point to point harness wiring. Better than nothing I think but not much.

quantase

Reaction score
I have a Freedom 235 and the manual is not really helpful when trying to see the setup of the wiring and plumbing? Has anyone received a detailed service manual?

Chessie246G

Reaction score
Model
Explorer
On Gradys site I found, wiring diagrams, wire colors, plumbing routing, locations, ect for my 92 model year. I would start there. What year is the boat??

quantase

Reaction score
On Gradys site I found, wiring diagrams, wire colors, plumbing routing, locations, ect for my 92 model year. I would start there. What year is the boat??
I have a 2022 GW freedom 235 with a Yamaha F300. I’m not able to find that in their site. Do you have a link you can share? Thanks.

Legend

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
I have a 2022 GW freedom 235 with a Yamaha F300. I’m not able to find that in their site. Do you have a link you can share? Thanks.
They changed the Grady site a bit - on the home page click on the 3 lines at the top right of the page - select customer - select year and model then download

Chessie246G

Reaction score
Model
Explorer
I just checked the grady site. Apparently the older models have much more information available than the newer models. I seriously have every wire run, wire gauge, fuse size and location, wire color, fitting location, ect. I printed and laminated them. 2 copies. 1 at home, the other stays on the boat for trouble shooting. Likely have to get in touch with Grady and see if they can email you the schematics. I'm sure they have them.

To access 18 and up you have to fill out a bunch of info. I dont see the info you need for a 17 model year.