She is done and shipping

townvet

Reaction score
DSCI0338.JPG

townvet

Reaction score
Yeah, I saw that. I assume they were going on just after the PIC. I have a bunch more and better pictures inside and out but it is such a PITA to get them posted here.

There are some interior changes that have been made (not pictured in the catalog) that will be interesting to see. The cabinetry has a lot more wood work and less fiberglass. It looks like the walls near the head and aft cabin are covered in an ultraleather? (maybe just for shipping)?? The TV was at the front of the V-birth. We had it moved back to a swing arm near the micro so the kids could see it from the aft cabin or dinette. I am excited to have her arrive and get on board even if on land.

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. I still don't know why they install the transom ladder on the same side as the transom door, ruins the big tuna.

gw204

Reaction score
NOTHING ELSE MATTERS said:
I still don't know why they install the transom ladder on the same side as the transom door, ruins the big tuna.

It makes more sense for swimming.

gw204

Reaction score
True. But then you have to step down into or over the engine well and avoild all the rigging.

I completely understand why they put it where they did. Grady isn't targeting the hard core fishermen, they are persuing the family fisherman market. That became obvious when the Sailfish went eurotransom and even moreso when the 265 was put to bed. Putting the ladder on the same side as the door makes momma and the kids happier...and there's probably a greater likelihook of a 100 lb. boy or girl going through that door than a 200 lb. tuna.

IMO, most guys looking to run to the canyons every weekend are going to look at other boats (at least I would).

Great looking rid townvet. I dig the lack of stripes and logos! Did the same thing on my old Sailfish. :goodjob