Show Us Your Grady

CobraO

Reaction score
We picked this up a couple of months ago and we can't get enough of it. The wife and kids love it and it is doing great fishing both in deep and skinny waters. So far, I can't say enough about it. It is a 2005 225 Tournament, as far as I can tell it has all the options, full enclosure, fold down pass seat, etc. So functional. It took me about a year to figure out what boat would fill our requirements, then took me another year to find it. I'll be around here for a while.

ResizeofIMG_0605.jpg

ResizeofIMG_0603.jpg

ResizeofIMG_0612.jpg

ResizeofIMG_0631.jpg

If anyone can give me a tip on getting a photo into my signature, please let me know. The standard [/img] code does not seem to be working.

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Bob Coco said:
Why is it so hard to attach a photo? There's got to be an easier way!!!!!

Open an account at Photobucket (it's free), upload your pictures there, then when you done, right click on the last option of the picture you like to post, select copy, then come to the forum, right click on your post and select paste, that's it. Good luck.

Bob Coco

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
NOTHING ELSE MATTERS said:
Bob Coco said:
Why is it so hard to attach a photo? There's got to be an easier way!!!!!

Open an account at Photobucket (it's free), upload your pictures there, then when you done, right click on the last option of the picture you like to post, select copy, then come to the forum, right click on your post and select paste, that's it. Good luck.

I guess people will just have to see it at the fishing grounds. LOL 8) 8) 8)

jazzyone

Reaction score
1996 263 chase twin 175's johnsons " JAZZY 1" Shinnecock,ny

Attachments

• tn.jpg
    tn.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 4,830

Bob Coco

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
NOTHING ELSE MATTERS said:
Bob, she's looking hot!!!!!!!! :wink:

Thanks, I think I made the right choice this time. It rides so much different then the 282. It is a bit colder this time of the year. LOL
When I went to the gut last weekend I felt so much more comfortable being able to see completely around the boat verses having to step up to the helm to look over the bow. I see many more gut/ race trips in the future. It's also way better on fuel then the walkaround. That's a win/win in my book. Now I just have to get a few bugs worked out.

Regards, Bob

Bob Coco

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
richie rich said:
What bugs Bob? Are you saying Plum Gut is giving you problems??? My 25 WA loves the gut! :D

Sorry for the laie response.

No, the Gut and Race were good to me this year but I had a few minor issues with the boat. The major issue was a water in fuel alarm going off intermittently from both engines at different times even after changing all filters. Turns out it is a harmonic vibration setting off the alarms. Spellmans, my local dealer ordered the parts and I will drop it off in the spring to be repaired. Then I didn't have all of the keys to the locks and the paperwork took a while to arrive but the selling dealer issued me a couple of temp registrations to get me through the fishing season. It's all minor stuff but I am a bit of a finatic with my boat. I do use it though, I clocked almost 300 hours total this season between 2 boats.

Reaction score
Algoma, Wisconsin on Lake Michigan

Attachments

• Windows Photo Gallery Wallpaper.jpg
    Windows Photo Gallery Wallpaper.jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 5,906

Adam

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score

Attachments

• grady2.jpg
    grady2.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 5,680
  • grady3.jpg
    grady3.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 5,682
  • grady4.jpg
    grady4.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 5,682

30marlin

Reaction score
New addition for my Marlin for 2011.

Got my Fischer Panda gen-set installed.

Then I installed a aft sun cover to get some relief from the scorching sun.
Not to sure if my new gen-set will power this new communication mast.

gen.jpg.jpg

aft%20cov.jpg.jpg