Sincere Appreciation - Testimonial

sal666

Reaction score
As I write this my GW 232 is making its way across the Pacific to its new home Downunder. After many months of research, a lot of which I have this website and forum to thank for, and with the help of a couple of guys who unfortunately due to work commitments, I have not yet met face to face, I finally purchased this boat of my dreams

Jack McMath of Cataumet Boats, Barrington RI, and Rob Bodurtha of Charr Custom Boats, Yarmouth MA are two gentlemen who have played key roles in converting a dream to reality for me, going beyond the levels of service and cooperation generally encountered in the world today. The levels of trust necessary for the successful completion of such a transaction, the majority of which is carried out by remote control, by means of electronic communication, can be extremely daunting, especially when one considers the amounts of money involved. Jack and Rob not only earned my trust but proved beyond doubt that they are sincere, committed professionals with a highly respectable ethic and genuine concern for their clientele. Thanks to both of these guys I am now a proud GW owner, and will be recommending the services of Jack and Rob to anyone who cares to know how I came to acquire this magnificent vessel.

Cheers
Ian

Capt Bill

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
What a great testimonial. All the best with your new Grady. Now we want to see pics when you get her home.

Kenlahr

Reaction score
CHEERS to ya IAN. Good luck with the 232; that was my first Grady and I truly loved that boat. Where are you located?

ElyseM

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
best of luck. the 232 was also my first grady. you'll love the boat. ron

sal666

Reaction score

My new pride and joy is heading for the east coast of Tasmania, a place I have recently moved to. I am told by reliable sources that the waters here abound with massive bluefin, albacore, yellowfin and the occasional beaky, along with mako sharks and other denizens of the open water. I am very much looking forward to putting the 232 through her paces, and have no doubt she will prove equal to the task. Check out this site: http://www.gonefishingtas.com/

I will post some pix once we have her out of the grip of Australian Customs, thanks again to the GW community here for providing so much information and honest opinion about these boats.

Cheers
Ian

jekyl

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Good luck with your new baby.......if you are ever up this way check us out. Ken what he says about the Tuna is absolutely right. The Bluewater mag has some amazing pics in this months issue. And of course off the western coast of NZ our Bro's, there are behemoths of the blue kind.....

sal666

Reaction score
G'day Jekyl

Thank Jekyl. for your good wishes and also of course for your insights re importation - as I mentioned I will not be able to completely relax until my rig is parked in my front yard, but am confident that it soon will be, and so look forward to some fishing action soon.