SITEX PRODUCTS

can129

Reaction score
I DON'T SEE MANY POSTS TALKING ABOUT SITEX PRODUCTS. I THOUGHT THAT I WOULD ASK IF THERE WERE ANY PRO'S OR CON'S THAT ANYONE MAY HAVE.

I CURRENTLY USE A SITEX COLOR WIDE MAP AND SOUNDER. I AM CONSIDERING ADDING THE RADAR TO THE MIX. WOULD ANY OF YOU NIX THIS IDEA?

DB

Reaction score
Anything I have used from Sitex have worked great and have been easy to use...I like Sitex

Bob Coco

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Sitex recently moved from I think Florida to Long Island, N.Y. Two guys got together and bought the company. The company is going strong and has alot of new products. I know the one partner and he has been in the marine electronics field for many years. I didn't meet the other owner. I've been to the warehouse / repair center in Long Island and though I didn't buy anything from him due to already having all Raymarine equipment on my boat, Allen was very helpful in directing me in what to purchase to make my system work to it's full potential. That's top shelf in my book. He showed me some of the newest products which looked to be of good quality and a contender in marine electronics. He also told me which dealer was local and where to purchase their products.