Sold: 1992 Grady-White Marlin -Low Engine Hours

Candylane

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
Hello all,

Looking to sell a 1992 Marlin 280, $45,000. Twin Yamaha 250's with low hours. Engines are year 2006 with appx 250 hours on each. I have owned the boat two years. Prior to purchasing I had the engines serviced and looked over by a Yamaha service center. I have also had the general maintenance performed on the engines each year I have had it. I have used the boat approximately 50 hours. Several long offshore trips and some inshore fishing. Never any problems. Boat also has a brand new full eisenglass enclosure that I have never used. IMG_2520.JPEG

franklink

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
I wonder if your enclosure would fit my 2002? If so I'd be very interested in buying that separately. I am in Biloxi myself.

Candylane

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
I wonder if your enclosure would fit my 2002? If so I'd be very interested in buying that separately. I am in Biloxi myself.
Hey Frank, I am not sure if it would fit. I paid $4,500 to have it custom fitted for the boat. I don't have any idea how closely the 92 model lines up to the 02 model.

Fishtales

Reaction score
Check with A&J Canvas in Vanceboro NC. They do the enclosures for GW. I had one done a couple of years ago for $2800 complete and shipped.

Reactions: franklink

Candylane

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
Check with A&J Canvas in Vanceboro NC. They do the enclosures for GW. I had one done a couple of years ago for $2800 complete and shipped
They may be able to do the 2002. I had called A&J for mine but they lost all their old patterns in a flood and were not able to do it for my 1992 which is why I needed to have one custom built.

Reactions: franklink

franklink

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
Thanks, I will give them a call. I've been trying to get Southern Stitch down here to do it but they keep putting me off and then forgetting about me. Literally.

I am thinking they don't want to bother with smaller jobs.