Sold the boat :(

christo15

Reaction score
We had a 2003 Grady White 282 for just about three years, our fourth Grady, and just sold it last week. Looking to upgrade outside of the Grady White brand I was initially ecstatic, only because the boat was on the market for a couple months. Now I'm realizing how much I miss not just the boat but the community this website creates. The whole "Grady White Experience" was never that big of a deal when we owned our grady, but now it's proven to be huge. I will definitely miss posting about all the little problems and always getting positive, helpful advice. I hope at some point I can get back in touch with Grady White and I appreciate all the help I've gotten from the forum!

christo15

Reaction score
We're looking at a 320 sea ray sundancer. I know.. Totally different boat but we really haven't done much fishing so we figured why not!

Parthery

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
You are always welcome here...

Heck...I peruse the Classic Mako forum and sold my Mako years ago...they will still take me.

magicalbill

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Marlin
Aren't the Sundancers express cruiser boats? The ones I've seen are not fishing platforms.

mboyatt

Reaction score
Christo15. I have the perfect solution. Get a late 80s Grady tournament 192 for a couple grand as a project/puts around boat. Just something to trailer and mess with from time to time. You can find them with older loopers that burn oil and fuel like crazy, but that run forever. Problem solved. When you want the luxury ride, take out the Sundancer. I wonder what your wife's reaction to that would be? Probably not good. :<><

christo15

Reaction score
mboyatt. You have a point but that's just yet another bill to pay. We're hopeful that the Sundancer takes care of all our needs including the occasional fishing here and there. But thanks for all the support, I appreciate it.