Some one please help!!!

Carmine Verna

Reaction score
Model
Overnighter
I have a 1981 21’ overnighter.
I need a bow pipe rail. (The entire real ) New or used. I haven’t the slightest idea how to go about getting one. I need to boat to be safe for my grandchild. PLEASE can some one help.
Carmine. cverna@live.com
Please ASAP

SmokyMtnGrady

Reaction score
Is there one on the boat currently? If not, try going to top dealer ( somebody who makes Bimini tops/hard tops, etc) or call your local Grady or any boat dealer and ask who they might recommend to make bow rails?

Gianni

Reaction score
Call your local grady dealer, theyre super helpful and friendly

DennisG01

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Offshore
As far as I know, finding an entire rail (used) is going to be very difficult. Google/eBay is probably going to be your best bet - consider yourself lucky if you find one! I'd also be searching for cheap Overnighters as "parts" boats - you might have better luck going that way.

For new... since it was made by Grady, as others mentioned, that is your source (or your local dealer).

Do you have any of the parts on the boat? If you're handy, you could piece it together. All of the parts are readily available. Or, do as mentioned and find a local shop. One that does canvas work should be able to do it.

Another thought... just make a rule - when on "Gramps' boat", no one is allowed on the bow when the boat is moving.

Ratical

Reaction score
Call Grady White !!!! I rebuilt a 24 offshore several yrs ago and got numerous factory parts from them they are very helpful I'm sure they will cut you a piece of bow rail and send it to you. Phone: (252) 752-2111

Fishtales

Reaction score
If else fails give a local marine ttop or pipe welder a call. They can quote it and get some options for you.