Soundings Magazine Boat Review

SmokyMtnGrady

Reaction score
I read this article and is this you in the story? It is interesting that they did the history of the 190/192 and featured this boat from 1980. I am not saying it is not worthy especially since the boat is old and is still going strong and maybe that is the point I suppose. I had a 1998 192 and it was a great boat then I got 2 footitis (lol).

mboyatt

Reaction score
Great article. We love our 192 tournament for the same reasons. Have 3 kids and they love it and feel safe. The 190/192s are great family boats. You can do almost anything on them. If I had it to do all over again, I would get the same boat. Good to trailer, big enough for a family with 3 little ones. Go Grady! We got our 1994 model at a great price too. Less than 9k for boat, trailer and 200hp Evinrude ocean pro. She runs like a bat out of hell. :D

CatMar II

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
It is our boat. I was talking to the author and asked why all the boats are so expensive in his article. He asked what I had and said lets do a story. He was a great guy. He told me the dual consoles are making a huge comeback and thought it would be nice to do an article on an older one. The pic is from when we first got it. I sent a bunch to him. This pic was before some of the upgrades.

I guess it was a right place right time setting.