Southern New England Grady-White Club Events

Sailfish25

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
July 14th :D Karokee night
Please join us at Boats Inc in Niantic Ct. Prizes from Grady-White. Find out who can sing and who can't. This should be a blast!

July 28-29 :D Overnite trip to Greenport, Long Island
We plan to barbeque and have a great social in this wonderful little town. Currently a dozen boats are signed up.

August 17-19 :D Jamestown / Newport RI trip
Two night stay at Conanicut Marina. Hang out there or venture to Newport for shopping, dining, and strolling the historic streets. Visit the famous Newport Mansions. This looks like a great adventure!

Tom-Lisa

Reaction score
sailfish 25
I just remembered that there is a gathering this saturday at boats inc.Is this open to non members?My wife and i are not members as of yet but would like to get more info.Is this maybe a good time to do so or not?
Sorry about the last minute post.
Thanks Tom-Lisa

mak022

Reaction score
Hi I am a Grady from Milford Any members down this way. What does being a member entail
Thank You
Mike

Sailfish25

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
Grady Club

The club currently consists of over 30 boats and is growing.
As Tom-Lisa said there was an existing event happening at Boats Inc and since Boats Inc is the club's sponsor they include club members into MOST BUT NOT ALL events they hold.

What we are trying to do is to schedule events speciffically for club members. We are working on a couple overnight trips and some beach runs.

We also have arranged a discounted BoatsUS membership, get prizes for club events and have started the newsletter, "Sounds Like Fun"!

Interested?? email sne.gradywhiteclub@snet.net or send a pm

Sailfish25

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
Beach Trip

We are running a beach trip to Sandy Point off Watch Hill, RI on August 11 (Rain Date Aug 12)
If interested? Contact us!