Spreader Light Switch

Gulfstream G

Any recommendations as to where I can order a switch for the cockpit spreader lights on my 2002 Gulfstream? The swith is located inside the dome light mounted to my hardtop.

amr72

You can order one from a grady dealer, but I think the switch itself is made by Perko. Also check the fuse in the electronics box. The dome light and the spreader lights were wired to two different fuses on the block in the box. I replaced a perfectly good switch before I figured that out...

Gulfstream G

I think it's a Perko. Has the red / white light option on 1 side and the spreader light swith on the other. Hopefully it's just the fuse.

i replaced the switch on my overhead dome light it was a perko -the dome lite red/white and the spreader combo. the switch was made by another company judco ,the phone number is 310 534-0959 i sent them the old switch and they sent me two exact replacments for $24 that included shipping and handling it may seem a bit pricey for a switch but it was better than replacing the whole lite assembly. i hope it helps you out

SmokyMtnGrady

GulfyG:
I replaced the courtesy light switch in that dome light while in the Keys. I went to the Grady dealer down there while I was there and picked it up. The switch was like $15 or so as the courtesy light switch is a three way switch. Perhaps the spreade light switch is a tad cheaper. Either way, it was a quick fix.