Spreader Lights

Finsup330

Reaction score
I have a 2001 330 express recently changed my cockpit lights to LED lights...I was wonder if I could change my spreader lights to LED's or is it a pain? If so how would do so? Also any recommendations on where to order LED spreader lights? Thank You!

Fishtales

Reaction score
I used these ones. http://www.thehulltruth.com/parts-forum ... price.html
They were a direct replacement for the GW Hela lights. You need some crimps, liquid tape, black electrical tape and some clear silicone to fill the holes in the hardtop frame when done. Very easy and you can use the existing mount points and screws in the hardtop.

I just powered these up and they are very nice. All metal body versus plastic on cheaper lights. Very bright and about 1/2 the size of the Hela stock spreader lights. The draw 15 watts and are equivalent to a 100 watt halogen (1275 lumens). I have no affliation - just sharing.

G8RDave

Reaction score
Coastal Night Lights are excellent. Cost and customer service are even better. I have been very happy with mine. They put out an incredible amount of light and don't eat up the battery as fast as the standard lights did. It was just a matter of cutting the old wires and splicing new ones on (with head shrink butt connectors of course).

Lucky13

Reaction score
very easy to do. I just did mine a few weeks ago. Chris on THT has great lights like the others said. All you do is snip the wires and reconnect. The new LED lights are super bright and draw much less. I am also planning on changing my curtesy lights with red LED lights. Good luck with the change