SS Drink Holder Upgrade

Grady282owner

Reaction score
Grady Gator thank you for doing the leg work! I will order mine right now.

Fishtales

Reaction score
Hi,
I received these for my Marlin from Prime Industries. They also sell a cap that screws onto the bottom drain hole if you want to block the drain. These cup holders fit perfectly and are the stock ones GW uses as Grady Gator indicated. They really look great, especially in the cockpit area where the plastic ones really got beat up from the sun.

The Cup Holder: P/N is 1014PRDI. The Description is SST Cup Holder, Polished Lip and Inside, 316L (92mm). $8.25 each
The Cap: P/N is Closed Cap. The description is the closed cap for the SST cup holders. $0.25 each

The stock drain tubes for the holders to the sides of the fold down seat will not fit. The ID is too large for the threaded drain and too small for the nut that is installed over the threads (still allows it to drain). I ended up changing them with 5/8 ID clear plastic tubing and new hose clamps. A bit over kill, but I wanted them to drain into the bilge.

You can order from:
Prime Industries Inc.
525 Central Drive
Virginia Beach, VA 23454
(757)631-8899

As Grady Gator indicated, ask for Beverly.

gradysam

Reaction score
found this old thread...if anyone purchased these can you tell me which size your ordered ?

thanks!
sam

Reaction score
I just ordered the part number fishtales said to order and the price is still the same. I should have them next week for my 360 express

fsmithjack

Reaction score
Model
Tournament 225
I am going to order some. thanks for sharing. Even though this is pretty old still helpful. Thanks

Ekea

Reaction score
Model
Chase
wow, FPMarine still has it. its gone from $7.50 to $11.81, not bad considering how old this thread is and recent inflation

Reactions: fsmithjack