Stolen Motors, brave thieves

Fishtales

Reaction score
That takes a lot of nads. A very good chance they could have been caught. Some just have brass balls.... Hopefully they slipped up somehow and get caught.

g0tagrip

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I also heard the ring stole 40 motors in one night down in southeast Florida around Melbourne and Ft Pierce. I bet they are in a container on a ship to Africa or South America. They hit small marina's and boat storage places without cameras or video. Smart crooks.

Daman858

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
They took 6 F350s from the transoms of boats at a dealer's yard in Georgetown, SC a few years ago. I was told by a federal agent that they probably end up in containers and are shipped overseas, mainly Central and South America.

Harpoon

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
Organized crime for sure.

Grady_Crazy

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Fishtales said:
That takes a lot of nads. A very good chance they could have been caught. Some just have brass balls.... Hopefully they slipped up somehow and get caught.

I am amazed they pulled it off. The dealer is on a main road here in Columbia. I am sure if the police rode by and saw a fork lift loading engines at 3:00 in the morning he would have been curious. The manager said they had to change the propane bottle on the fork lift because they ran it out.