Storage on a 180 Sportsman/Fisherman

seansylva

Reaction score
I have a new-to-me 2003 Sportsman 180 that I'll be launching for the first time this summer. I've been collecting all the necessary gear (life jackets, throwable, fenders, dock lines, collapsable paddle...ect) and I'm curious if the collective wisdom has found any unique storage ideas for storing of all that? Other than just tossing it under the console.

thanks

Sean

Byram

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sportsman
Do you have a t-top ? I also have a 180 and my PFD's are in a t-bag style holder mounted to that. Fenders stay on the 4 corners of the boat and get pulled in while underway. storage in front seat console holds multiple extra lines. The only thing under my console is 2 life vests and bottle of ring free and funnel. Electronics box mounted to t-top holds the Orion locator signal kit. My bow storage bin holds 1 extra fender. under gunnel rod holders contain boat hook and paddle. If you have a 4 stroke you gain the rear port seat box. Its a small boat so keep it simple.

seansylva

Reaction score
Hi Byram. I don't have a T-Top so that does limit my storage. Thanks for the reply