Striping manufacturer - ‘06 330 Express

grady33

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Express 330
The striping for my 06 Grady 330 Express is no longer available from Grady. Does anyone know of a place that might have it? I need to replace a 10 Ft area on starboard side. The rest of the striping is in real good condition so don’t want to remove it.

I’m also looking to replace the side (mid) hull 330 logo. Was thinking of replacing with a stainless steel replica but not sure who can make it or if already avail elsewhere.

Mustang65fbk

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
I know there are a few guys on eBay who sell stripes that are "close" and if GW no longer sells them, or if your local dealer doesn't sell them, that might be one of your only options.

Father's Day

Reaction score
Model
Tournament 192
I know there are a few guys on eBay who sell stripes that are "close" and if GW no longer sells them, or if your local dealer doesn't sell them, that might be one of your only options.
The striping for my 06 Grady 330 Express is no longer available from Grady. Does anyone know of a place that might have it? I need to replace a 10 Ft area on starboard side. The rest of the striping is in real good condition so don’t want to remove it.

I’m also looking to replace the side (mid) hull 330 logo. Was thinking of replacing with a stainless steel replica but not sure who can make it or if already avail elsewhere.
Hullstripes.com
Will make you whatever you need

Lucky13

Reaction score
Take the stripes off. I took mine off the beginning of this year because I was going to replace them and it looks so much better IMO. I never got the new stripes and don't plan on it.

Reactions: drbatts

drbatts

Reaction score
Model
Express 305
Take the stripes off. I took mine off the beginning of this year because I was going to replace them and it looks so much better IMO. I never got the new stripes and don't plan on it.
what he said. Thats what I did. IMO the bigger gray expresses look better without the stripe.

Bg56126

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
Can you all post some pictures, I'm interested in doing the same with my 06?