Sunshade Complete and a few questions.

Heyspike

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Well the Dog' has a new sunshade for the dock. It's a fun themed Flamingo top with telescoping rear poles both from Amazon. Thanks Fells. The poles fit into the fishing rod holders and have the perfect angle, I just had to remove the rubber end caps from the poles. Each corner has a tie down built into the top which made it pretty stable the wind.

Also questions about the storage compartment under the seat pedestals: Port Side: 1 is obviously a live well, next to it is a well with a clear cover on it. Insulated fish box? Starboard Side: Just storage or un-insulated fish box? Also when using the live well do you leave the pump on or turn it on once in awhile. Thanks,
John

Attachments

• Flamingo.jpg
    Flamingo.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 53
  • Flamingo1.jpg
    Flamingo1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 50
Reactions: SkunkBoat

Punch53

Reaction score
I have a bracket so my live well is in the transom. The box with the plex cover that everyone loses is meant for drinks. My starboard one is a huge fishbox pretty well insulated. The pump has to be running all the time to keep live bait.

Reactions: Heyspike

SkunkBoat

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Model
Express 265
You can buy various types of timers for your livewell...some have knobs others have jumpers to set the ON/OFF cycle minutes.
I installed one and have a switch for ON/OFF/Timer. ......3 minutes ON/ 3minutes off

Gotta get me a sunscreen for the 265x !!!!

ltid8732

Reaction score
can you post a link for the poles you have for the shade
have same thing and need some better poles, currently using boathooks
thanks, it looks great