Tackle storage 263 Chase leaning post

Colliw11

Reaction score
Model
Chase
Has anyone done a tackle insert into the leaning post for a 263 chase from like boat outfitter or DIY? The pull down door is nice that i can put multiple bags in there, but it ends up becoming a catch all. I'd like to put storage drawers and tackle bin holders instead.

Ekea

Reaction score
Model
Chase
are you talking about the rear facing door above the live well? mine has slides for plano boxes. does yours not? can you take a pic with the door open?

Colliw11

Reaction score
Model
Chase
I do not have a livewell installed. I have the slides for the plano boxes in the upper compartment, but have a large open space where a livewell would go underneath that i store my tackle bags in.

Attachments

• boat storage.jpg
    boat storage.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 12

Ekea

Reaction score
Model
Chase
ah, ok. i have the same upper, but the lower is the semi circle live well. that probably gives you a really big aft cockpit area. i already feel like mine is bigger than most boats the same size, but yours must be huge

Colliw11

Reaction score
Model
Chase
Yes, i really like that about the boat so i actually installed a removeable livewell on the euro stern so that i can keep the storage and cockpit, im just sick of the bags becoming a mess as we use and change tackle throughout the day.

Reactions: Ekea