Tampa Bay Grady White Club meeting

greyg8r

Reaction score
The Tampa Bay Grady White Club will hold their Feb. meeting on Feb. 16 in Clearwater. They generally hold the meetings the second Wed. of each month.

Email me for more information and I can relay you to the TGBWC.

Richard

HDGWJOE

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Richard... a little off the topic: I'll be visiting Tampa this coming weekend.
If we get the chance we want to try to break loose and hit some marina's to see whats around... preferrably a marina that has public access(no private clubs) with Grady's in it. Can you make any recomendations?
Thanks,

ach

Reaction score
Help?

Would you be so kind to let the Tampa area Grady members know there is a 1996 Adventurer 208 for sale locally?

My husband passed away suddenly last month - and unfortunately, I am not able to keep the boat. Thought this may be a good forum to find another grady lover. My ad is posted in the for sale section.

Thanks for your help

Cindy
(813) 671-9005
ach@tampabay.rr.com

Parthery

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Ach...sorry to hear that...our thoughts are with you :(

The 208 Adventure is very popular..I'm sure it will go for a fair price and fairly quickly as well.

mike festa

Reaction score
Website
tampabaygradywhiteclub.com
Re: TAMPA GRADY CLUB

poorsneek said:
DO YOU HAVE TO LIVE IN TAMPA TO BELONG TO THE CLUB. I RESIDE IN LAKELAND.
NOT AT ALL. THE ONLY REQUIREMENT IS THAT YOU OWN A GRADY. CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE AT :arrow: WWW.TAMPABAYGRADYWHITECLUB.COM AND SEE ALL THE COOL THINGS WE DO. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED THEIR ARE EMAIL ADDRESSES THERE TO CONTACT US. OR YOU COULD CALL QUALITY BOATS IN CLEARWATER, THEY ARE OUR HOST DEALER
THANKS MIKE

magicalbill

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Marlin
Those guys are real understanding about that...

I'm in Indiana and they took me as a member..

Now that my Gulfstream is on-the-way, I might be able to actually do something with those guys soon.

greyg8r

Reaction score
HDGWJOE said:
Richard... a little off the topic: I'll be visiting Tampa this coming weekend.
If we get the chance we want to try to break loose and hit some marina's to see whats around... preferrably a marina that has public access(no private clubs) with Grady's in it. Can you make any recomendations?
Thanks,

Joe, I know this reply is 2 years late, but I only learned about request now. Sorry for not responding when you asked. I hope you had a nice time in our fair city.

I didn't mean to come off as rude...

Richard

slack time

Reaction score
Richard-That seems like a fine club that has alot of good events. We could use 1 like that here! If I were down there I'd be in for sure!