Throttle & shifting cables length for Gulfstream.

Taichi

Reaction score
Model
Gulfstream
Please help. I have twin Yamaha 150 on my Gulfstream 232. The throttle cable broke on me but I could find the parts numbers on it. How long the cable I should buy? Parts # would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Goose

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
Please help. I have twin Yamaha 150 on my Gulfstream 232. The throttle cable broke on me but I could find the parts numbers on it. How long the cable I should buy? Parts # would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
I called GW and asked for my lengths for my Marlin. It took a few days but you can’t beat getting the right answer first time.

Taichi

Reaction score
Model
Gulfstream
I called GW and asked for my lengths for my Marlin. It took a few days but you can’t beat getting the right answer first time.
Ok, will try. Thanks

Pfu

Reaction score
Model
Gulfstream
Depending up the age of the cables/boat I would recommend replacing both sets as only one was done on my 232 prior to my purchase and they are now different when moving both throttles in gear due to stretching.

Reactions: Goose

Taichi

Reaction score
Model
Gulfstream
Depending up the age of the cables/boat I would recommend replacing both sets as only one was done on my 232 prior to my purchase and they are now different when moving both throttles in gear due to stretching.
I agreed. I’m planning to take one out today after work to measure. Mine 2001.