Thru hulls for 1994 Tournament 192

mboyatt

Reaction score
I have a 94 tournament 192 that needs all the thru hulls replaced. I want to go with stainless this go around. I contacted Grady White via email, and while they were nice and quick to respond, I was a bit confused by the information they provided. They indicate the thru hulls for the bilge and livewell overflow are no longer available. They said bilge was 1 1/8 x 1 3/4 and the livewell overflow was 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 threaded. When I search parts dealers online, they have charts with more variables such as barb size. Does anyone here have a 192 tournament that they did this work on who can share exact part numbers from a parts supplier? In the alternative, can you recommend a supplier who I can call and give the make and model of the boat who will know exactly what fittings I need? I obviously don't want to remove one of these before I know I can get the needed parts. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Curmudgeon

Reaction score
Call Grady and ask for a 'build sheet' on your boat. Should give you fitting sizes and vendor. I do know many vendors for older boats are TU, but replacements are available for just about anything. Now, drain fittings for storage boxes might be another matter, and you might have to improvise there ... :?

mboyatt

Reaction score
Thanks curmudgeon. I had no idea they would give up build sheets. I will make the call to Grady. Luckily, I looked at my boat last night and I only have 2 thru hulls - bilge and 50 quart ice chest behind helm chair. Apparently, the original owner of the boat did not get the livewell upgrade option. I will also need to replace both scuppers. That and about 100 other projects to get her looking and performing like new. :mrgreen: :jaw Thanks again!