Thumbs up to Teleflex

wdlfbio

Reaction score
I'm adding an Autopilot finally and was at the hydraulic shopping talking about having 3 new lines made to go from the helm to the Garmin 2.1L pump. I had measured the necessary length, but neglected to get the fittings size on the helm. So while at the shop, I call Grady. The gentleman I spoke with was surprised at the question and said in 19 yrs, he had never been asked that. He didn't know the answer, so he gave me SeaStar's number and said I had a Seastar 1 helm. Called the number, but got a recording.

30 minutes later, Teleflex calls me and asks how they can help. I told him I was adding the AP and the hydraulic shop needed to know what fitting they need to crimp to the lines. Teleflex asks what boat and year and follows up with a "hmmmmm, those will be hard to find". Ooooo, that always sound expensive to me. He said those fittings were custom for Grady. Great. He asked how long and how many I needed. Told him 3 6' lengths. "Ok, give me your address and I'll have them to you by the end of the week." No kidding, the guy made me all 3 lines and overnighted them to me!!!! No Charge

Saved me about $150. Talk about great service!
:goodjob

Salinity Now

Reaction score
:goodjob Good deal, nothing better than good product service and support.