Tournament 205 Cover

TealMonkey

Reaction score
I have a 2006 205 that I keep in dry stack storage year round. I can't spend the amount of money that Grady wants for their bow and stern snap down covers, but I'd like to protect my boat in the offseason as much as possible. Most of the "generic" covers I find online or in marine stores are to be secured by tying them to the boat trailer. I don't have this option while storing the boat in the dry stack. Any suggestions on a cover that would last more than a year and would fit snuggly around the boat without having to tie under the hull?

Thanks!!

wireline

Reaction score
Model
Voyager
Boat covers direct, they are advertised on this site. I just purchased a custom cover for my 190. Fits great, went through this early storm no problem at all. Mine was abot $400.00 well worth it. Tell them you are a member here and get 5% off.

TealMonkey

Reaction score
Great. I'll check it out. How does it attach or stay hooked to the boat? Is it fitted around the edge of the rub rail so it stays snug?

Thanks again!

wireline

Reaction score
Model
Voyager
The cover is fitted to the boat, there are loops where you use straps and wrap around the trailer, as i do. Threre is also a line around the perimiter that you tighten as needed, mine i have loops at the end and fasten to skeg on OB. I have seen somewhere a system where inestead of tying to the trailer you would use sctuion cups to the hull. I hope this helps.