Trailer for 265 Express

Plum Crazy

Reaction score
Hello Everyone

I am shopping for a trailer that will support 265 express. Which is best a bunker or roller trailer? Will a triaxle tow better than a tandem trailer? I will be keeping the boat stored on the trailer all the time. The boat ramp is only 1 mile from my house in Delaware but will be towing to Maryland at least 2 times a year ( 130 miles). I have been looking at Loadrite, 5 Starr and Ventures trailers, which is the best? Thanks for all comments.

Dean265

Reaction score
I have a aluminum duel axel Shorelander trailer with bunks under my 265. It has been the best trailer I have ever owned. Shorelander also makes a half roller/half bunk model that looks interesting too. I wanted nothing to do with a triple axel as they are too hard to manuver in close quarters.

jekyl

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I got an "All American" alloy dual axle , bunk trailer, new last year before importing my 265. It has torsion suspension and Kodiac discs.

I have had rollers, they are great when new but then require maintenance to keep that way. If you have reasonable ramps and don't mind sinking the trailer the bunks are simple to setup and maintain.

jekyl

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Not the best picture but it's all I got [/img]
PC240037.jpg