Transport Canada Stability Data-1992 Grady '25 Dolphin'?

activepass

Reaction score
Urgent: I am a Canadian Charter operator www.abcharters.com and as part of Commercial Licencing requirements, Transport Canada requires the vessel Stability Data for my 1992 Grady White '25 Dolphin' (still with factory twin 200hp 1992 Yamahas with 9.9 Yami high thrust kicker). Does anyone know where to source this information?

Fishon02

Reaction score
Check with Chad at Coast Wide Sportfishing in Port Hardy, he runs a 1992 GW 252 Sailfish, same hull as the Dolphin. 604-765-0436

striped bass

Reaction score
activepass: CALL Grady direct and ask for Jeff or Burt. They will get back to you. David Neese, VP of Engineering, is also a knowledgeable res source at Grady Corporate.

activepass

Reaction score
1992 Grady White Dolphin - Stability Data

Grady Customer Service stated today..."Because the this type of information pertains to commercial use, we do not have the data requested."

This is ridiculous!

Does anyone have the 1992 Grady White Dolphin stability data in a digital format that they can email to me or by fax?

Brian

richie rich

Reaction score
In order for Grady to get a USCG approval stamp, I believe this information had to be submitted to them......so maybe the USCG is the place to look...I'm sure they have a division specifically set up for OEM design verification of somekind.

activepass

Reaction score
Update: I spoke to Eddy Roe today at Grady and he said that this is an unusual request but that they had asked their contract design engineer to provide them with the Dolphin's hull stability information. This information is not "on file" but they are attempting to get it for me.

Apparently, I am the first person to ever ask for it.