Trim Indicator on Yamaha Gauge

oldrusty

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Overnighter
You mentioned that you had the gauges cleaned and refurbished , mine are similar to yours and when i purchased my Grady my trim was showing on the bottom all the time. I found that someone had changed the dip switch setting on the back of the gauge. I found the right setting and it works perfect now. Any chance you have dip settings on the back of the gauge and they got move when refurbishing?

Reactions: A&J Outdoors

A&J Outdoors

Reaction score
Website
www.outdoorslivecrew.com
Model
Sailfish
You mentioned that you had the gauges cleaned and refurbished , mine are similar to yours and when i purchased my Grady my trim was showing on the bottom all the time. I found that someone had changed the dip switch setting on the back of the gauge. I found the right setting and it works perfect now. Any chance you have dip settings on the back of the gauge and they got move when refurbishing?
its a possibility, I'll check them.

A&J Outdoors

Reaction score
Website
www.outdoorslivecrew.com
Model
Sailfish
Same as the one I have. Mine is a – 11 and the current version is – 12 I believe. If you need one I can ship this one to you for $75 plus shipping. It does have some value as a back up for me. My F 300s are new but, you never know! You will see what I mean about the long Phillips screwdriver when you take a look if it is your starboard engine I seem to remember running the screwdriver through a hole in the port side engine mount to reach the screw.
Yeah they are not the same, but thank you for the offer!