Trip a few weeks back

hinmo

Reaction score
Very cool -looks like you hit all the activities. Boat seems to hum with the F225s (always a topic here on the boards).

I am very jealous of your sea conditions......here in Buzzards Bay Ma., never less than 3ft chop

Great Clip!

sneakattack

Reaction score
hinmo said:
Very cool -looks like you hit all the activities. Boat seems to hum with the F225s (always a topic here on the boards).

I am very jealous of your sea conditions......here in Buzzards Bay Ma., never less than 3ft chop

Great Clip!

Thanks, the 225s do the job, boat really needs 250s and probably 300s when loaded down on an overnight. We had 307 gallons, water tank full, gear, 500 pounds of ice, 80 pounds of bait, livewell full, and they brought way to much beer ( people say you can’t have to much beer well they found the limit when they couldn’t tie a simple uni knot anymore.) The boat took a while to plane but found comfortable cruise at 4700 rpms doing 23.5-24 kts and getting right at 1 mpg. Weather was perfect just the current was ripping due to the full moon. Normal day trip with maybe 150 gallons and 4-6 people and gear I’m running 4500 doing 25 kts getting about 1.25 - 1.3