tuna in half moon bay

Capt Bill

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
That pic I posted above was just for fun; somebody wanted a fish pic. And no, that's not taken in California, and It's not me catchin those fish. That is a sweet float plane, though. :cool:

We have black sea bass in the offshore waters of Delaware, and we'd take them over flounder, which is also very good table fare.

Stefan

Reaction score
Model
Chase
Southern Calif down into central Baja are known for the big White Seabass. Tough to find and tough to get one to bite but very rewarding.
I have not fished this summer do to not having a boat during past seasons I seem to get one or two of the tankers a year.

Now that I finally have my 263 and hopefully will be getting Rhodan for it, I will be back after them in the spring

2018 pic2018cbass.jpg

Bloodweiser

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Ah nice white sea bass good eating . Catch him near that paddy?

Stefan

Reaction score
Model
Chase
Ah nice white sea bass good eating . Catch him near that paddy?

THX BW
I fish them along the kelp lines from 30 to 60 ft from June until Oct. Its tough to get one to bite but when you get one its worth it. This one is pushing 70lbs, I'm 6'2"

Reactions: Bloodweiser

Bloodweiser

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
THX BW
I fish them along the kelp lines from 30 to 60 ft from June until Oct. Its tough to get one to bite but when you get one its worth it. This one is pushing 70lbs, I'm 6'2"
What were you using ?

Reactions: Stefan