Uncle Earl

cuttyhunk

Reaction score
Pulled mine out on Sunday from Westport. I don't have time to run down on Thursday night if this thing gets ugly!

Christos

Reaction score
Hello, I'm up here in Nova Scotia, at this time it looks like we are going to get hit with something? It could be a cat 2 to a tropical storm? Either way the Grady (336) has to stay in the water I don't have a trailer and the marina would never be able to get all the boats out. Here's to hoping that it veers east!!

Extra ropes and fendors!!

go fish

Reaction score
Model
Canyon 306
It was nice yesterday w/ a gentle 5-6' swell yesterday off Cape Lookout. Hopefully, it will miss everybody.

Legend

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
I am planning on adding some extra lines and hope it goes to the east. They just posted hurricane watch for Plymouth up from a tropical storm warning - just hope the marina stays in tack

OffDuty

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Maybe I'm wimping out, but, out she comes in the morning (Friday). Having marina haul her.

journeyman

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Marlin
Hauled her out this evening. Thought about leaving it in but you never know...

Good luck to everybody!!!

Lefty

Reaction score
Pulled the 265 yesterday - Narragansett Bay, Ma. Hoping to put her back in for a trip to Nomans on Sept 10th. Anyone out there have any feelings on how long the storm's swells will stick around, and if you feel the fish will be biting after it? Earl's track pretty much goes right over the fishing grounds.

RDL0100

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I'm in Western Bay, just off Mount Desert Island, Maine. I chickened out and pulled the boat yesterday, and was still up half the night worrying. Absolutely nothing happened. The wind never got above 10mph and this morning the seas were as calm as a lake. Worked out fine, but I sure wish the weather was more predictable, as hauling the boat was a pain.