Used Boat Parts

ahill

Reaction score
I've been going there for nearly 20 years. Great place for yamaha gauges. You need to know current marine store pricing when visiting there however.

fishone

Reaction score
boat parts

I think that was me Richie rich? I was wondering about buying new covers from Grady. I had my box covers reworked by a local glass guy, swim platform,2 box covers and my anchor locker all redone. $650 They look great although, The guy was really dissapointed how such a top notch company had used some shoddy techniques in the final assembly of this fine boat. My step platform was soaked and when taken apart, the wood core was a bunch of small squares of plywood that looked as if they were just scrap pieces picked up off the floor. he replaced them with an entire piece of marine plywood and resealed it. it's all good now...

richie rich

Reaction score
Yeah, that was you fishone...glad you had them taken care of....I was surfing the classic mako site for some ideas on a rebuild and saw someone posted used parts for makos...when i went to the site I saw they had just about everything under the sun...figure I'd post in case you or others were still looking...

Ahill...you kept this secret for 20 years? :lol: