V-Berth / Mid-Berth Cushion Replacement

HBSteve

Reaction score
It's time to recover the v-berth and mid-berth cushions on our 2005 Sailfish 282. The local yachtbedding.com (and every other place I've checked around here) quotes $1200 plus change. Does anyone know a place that already has the pattern and can just sew us a new set of cushion covers in sunbrella for less that that? Thank You.....

Fishtales

Reaction score
Two places to check.
A&J Canvas in NC. I believe they do the enclosures not sure about cushion.
Wise Company. I know they did the bolster cushions. I'd imagine they did other work for them as well.

HBSteve

Reaction score
I checked both already. A&J didnt do the original cusions but they would recover mine if I sent them my current ones. Wise didn't do the original cushions either so same process, send in the existing etc. They recommended I contact Grady to see who made the originals. Grady referred me to my local dealer for cushion cover replacement. I was hoping a Sailfish owner had them done already and could refer me to someone with the pattern. Was hoping that would save time and money.

Reelman5703

Reaction score
Pattern on hand or not, a good place will come to your boat and do templates, that is what my guy did even though he had all the cushions. Every snap and seam are where they should be.