Vancouver B.C. Canada owners

scott a hankin

Reaction score
This is the 2nd year of our new to us 1987 Seafarer 223. Is there an owners group or get together planned in our area? We have completely rebuilt the engine and rewired entire electronics. We look forward to being on the water as much as possible this year. Our main area will be in Howe Sound commuting to and from our family cabin on Gambier Island, and many trips to the Gulf Islands. We look forward to hearing from other owners.

dheywood

Reaction score
Welcome to Great Grady

I live in Squamish and own an 81 Weekender.
I use it mainly for visting the gulf islands and the sunshine coast or a quick jont to keats or gibsons.
Haven't heard of any get togethers up here in the great white northwest.
Better to join a good yacht club.

See you on the water when ever the dam snow stops.

bc282

Reaction score
282 Sailfish, kept in Nanaimo. Boating on the inside, but fish on the west coast.
Currently working in alberta, but if timing works out wouldn't mind a GW get together if i'm on the coast.

billydoos fishing always

Reaction score
I now own a grady 24ft voyager just got it up from texas what a great boat and in great shape! We should arrange a get together in august sometime if people are interested,or september that would be awesome maybe have a grady white only fishing derby off the mouth of the cap or nanaimo.Just a thought could be a real fun time!!! Im so pumped about owening a grady I have trouble sleeping lol.

Tight lines,Ill be in nootka sound july 26 to aug 4 then bamfield august 22 to the 29 always monitor 68 on th vhf my name is Paul,I havent named my boat yet any sites with alot of names to choose from?? please let me know thanks.

bhemi

Reaction score
I'm in Vancouver

I have a 1992 Marlin I keep in Coal Harbour.

jim fisher

Reaction score
New Grady owner

Hello All,
We're new Grady owners located in Brentwood Bay, Van. Island. Look forward to meeting other Grady owners in the area.

billydoos fishing always

Reaction score
hello fellow gardy owners!!!

Well should we have a fishin derby around the middle of september what do you guys think?? Let me know if anyone is interested and ill put out more advetising to get more grady white owners like us involved it would a great time!

Tight lines Paul

richmake

Reaction score
We should all consider a get together in spring 2010
I'd be willing to start organizing if need be
I'm thinking gulf islands somewhere in may

LaLa

Reaction score
Wish I could join you!

We have been Grady owners for 4 years and trailer our boat between our home on Lake Erie and our island property on Georgian Bay. It's been great for the family? Anyone out there from our area? Tom

jpost

Reaction score
Northwest Grady White Club Washington State

There is an organized club in the Puget Sound. Website: NWGWC.com (Northwest Grady White Club) It is a fun group of people who own Grady Whites. We usually have 2 organized boating events per year; Spring at Roche Harbor (May) and last fall we were in Victoria, BC. There are a few more organized fishing trips as well, and get togethers a few times per year. This is a fun & relaxed group. We welcome any Grady White owner! So Canadians come join our group. Check out the website.

We have a 33' Grady named : SAKANA, moored in Seattle. We'll be on the west side of Vancouver Island this summer, between Barkley & Nootka Sound. If you see us, give us a call on the VHF.

Wetcoast Noel

Reaction score
Hello, I am in Victoria, 24ft offshore and am told its a gulf stream? but not 100% sure on that , I keep it on a trailer in my yard and sometimes at Oakbay marina, mostly fish outfront and the inside. if anyone wants to get together let me know. we plan to do some island camping on the boat and were thinking that with such a great and masive fishing area we could stow our gear in the cuddy and put up a medium sized tent on the deck, more just to see if it can be done and get some pics. the fishing area is large enough to park our smart car and fish around it. LOVE this boat.
Hope to see some of you out there.

LastChance

Reaction score
Marlin 300 on the Island

We are in Maple Bay and expect our Marlin 300 to arrive by the end of June.

" Last Chance "

Angler Management

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Marlin
I ran into a 25' Grady owner at the ramp in May who mentioned they were just returning from Roche and a NW Grady club rendezvous. I'd bet it would be easy to find them...

BCBryan

Reaction score
1983 Overnighter Gilfstream 205

I'd support a local gathering of GW owners in our area. I'm in North Saanich on Vancouver Island so not too far from owners in Brentwood Bay and Maple Bay. I've been restoring my boat for the past two years and I'm now doing the wiring , gauges and fuse panels, etc having completed the installation of new floors and transom (not fun).
Cheers, BCBryan.

Attachments

• untitled-5.jpg
    untitled-5.jpg
    387 KB · Views: 637