VIRGINIA BOAT SHOW

Reaction score
The Virginia Boat Show is being held January 23-25 at the Richmond Convention Center. We well have a nice selection of models on display. Please come out and join us.

Reaction score
The 307 Tournament is so new we do not have one in stock yet. We will have a 275 Tournament at this show equipped with a hardtop and twin 150's

striped bass

Reaction score
Aroundthehorn:
You asked the right question. I hope you get to see the new 307 dual console at some other show. I was on it at the Boston in the water show. It was awesome! Well designed and plenty of cockpit space for fishing. It fills the bill as a family coastal cruiser or an all out fishing machine. The 275 and the 307 are well designed with all the right appointments for day boat fishing IMHO.

Reaction score
The boats we will have on display are: 282 Sailfish, 275 Tournament, 232 Gulfstream, 225 Tournament, 209 Escape, 208 Adventure, 205 Tournament, 185 Tournament and a 180 Sportsman

viperdrum

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
First the discalimer--I am not affiliated with Southeastern other than buying 2 boats from them. Second, if you are nearby , go check them out. All my neighbors in the Chesapeake area have SE Gradys and their customer service is second to none.

I wanted the 275 this time last year but because my boathouse could not accomodate it went with the 225 they had at last year's show. I buy a lot of cars (too many) I have never had a delivery experience like the one provided by SE and I am picky.

Even if you don't buy--go see them.