w/s washer nozzle

ElyseM

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
during winterization, one of the little directional "eyeballs" in the washer nozzle blew out. has anyone had to replace the washer nozzle that is attached to the wiper arm? it's a 330. can you get an insert, or is it the whole arm. thx, ron

Legend

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Mine broke a few years ago. I was going to replace it but it looked like you have to remove the wiper motor to get at it. It still directed spray to the windshield just not through the wiper blade - it cam directly from the nozzle. I decided I would wait until the wiper motor had to be replaced and then fix both at the same time. Did yours totally break off or was it just the node the rubber hose attaches too. It may still work as does mine if it was the node. I assume the part is readily available ay any GW dealer.

ElyseM

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
thx. mine is actually attached to the wiper arm just under the blade holder connection. i thinking the arm has to be replaced. ron

Coconut330

Reaction score
You should be able to get the part from your Grady Dealer. On my last Grady I added a wash to my second wiper blade and was able to get all the parts to do it.

ElyseM

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
thx. it's under wraps now so i'll get to it in the spring. i wanted to know if it does come in pieces before i call him to order; sounds like it does.

Coconut330

Reaction score
Under wrap!!!! Sorry I couldn't live up north. Went for a cruise today it was in the low 80's. Cold front moving thru tonight Low 70's for tomorrow.