want to add hard top

val12

Reaction score
I purchased a 1994 24.5 explorer this past summer and I'm thinking about adding a hard top before putting her back in the water next spring. Does anybody know of a place that does this on Cape Cod or nearby? Anybody have a ballpark price and is it possible to go used on something like this? thanks

Attachments

• grady12.jpg
    grady12.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 1,584

rcrudder

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Check Redmad Marine, Pacific Yacht Towers, and Atlantic Towers. I have been checking and Pacific has the better value in my opinion but something sticks in my craw, California expects one to pay sales tax to them on an out of state order. Let me know how you do.

Bob

yankeecause

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I can attest to Redman Marines' quality. Check out his website, my top is under Gulfstream hardtop. Pricing between 5-6 grand. Joe.

Butcherboy

Reaction score
Hi , I once added a used one and found that a good fit is difficult unless it's the same model. I can vouch for pacific yacht tower, they are ten miles away and good people, though abit farther for you...........Tom

val12

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I'm really hoping I can work something out.

ksgoldman

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Freedom 275
Contact Fastech Marine (www.tops.com). They are in Plymouth MA and do outstanding work (they did my radar arch). Definitely worth talking to.