Reaction score
Model
Adventure
Looking for fishbox lids port and starboard

TMC PARTS

Reaction score
Website
www.taylormarinecenter.com
Unless some one has some NOS ones laying around they will have to be made from scratch by a fiberglass company. if you still have your old ones you can ship them to me and i can have them re-done. i can't tell you what it will cost until i see them in person.

Fishtales

Reaction score
I agree. These are made by GW in house via their RTM process. I think the quality of the lids are just ok. They use fairing compound on the edges so they are prone to chipping. They cored the older ones with wood, once wet you're screwed. If you have the old ones, you can cut the core out via the backside and prob rebuild. Other option as stated is to make new. If you have the old ones, bring as it may help in the fab process. Good luck.

MK02554

Reaction score
Model
Adventure
Unless some one has some NOS ones laying around they will have to be made from scratch by a fiberglass company. if you still have your old ones you can ship them to me and i can have them re-done. i can't tell you what it will cost until i see them in person.
Thanks I will keep you in mind for next winter they aren’t bad but are showing cracks and I know it will lead to worse and boating season is approaching quick for the north east gonna give them 1 more season