Wanted, Trailer for GW 330 express.

Bill G

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
I am looking for a used trailer for my GW 330 express for short hauls to my Mechanic when on water service is not practical and to get my boat out of the water when storms threaten such as Hurricane Ian. I live in New Port Richey FL.

Andrew93

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Express 305
I was looking at AllStar Trailers in Florida but shipping it to New England made it little different to a local Load-Rite. If you could do local pickup their prices were good. Looks like their website is down right now though

seasick

Reaction score
Big boat and big trailer. Do you have a vehicle rated sufficiently to haul?
As you may have noticed, used trailers in that size are hard to find. In the last two years, I saw a nice triple axle in very good shape sell for 6K and it sold in a flash. I also bought a aluminum tri axle with two axels, no working brakes, no lights and no bunks or bunk hardware for under $1500. The general frame and other structural members as well as tires were in good condition. I put about $600 in bunk parts just to use it for storage and hauls ( the ramp is 100 yards from the storage spot) I did not replace the missing axle since the hull I wanted to store was less than 6000 pounds. I did not repair the brakes r lights either. I had looked for several years for a used longish trailer. Note that the better trailer had papers and the run down one didn't nor did it have a VIN sticker. I don't need to register it or trailer it on public roads
Recently there was a posting somewhere online for boat with an optional used tri-axle . Seller was asking 10k for the trailer and that was if you bought the boat that he was selling.

Bill G

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
Big boat and big trailer. Do you have a vehicle rated sufficiently to haul?
As you may have noticed, used trailers in that size are hard to find. In the last two years, I saw a nice triple axle in very good shape sell for 6K and it sold in a flash. I also bought a aluminum tri axle with two axels, no working brakes, no lights and no bunks or bunk hardware for under $1500. The general frame and other structural members as well as tires were in good condition. I put about $600 in bunk parts just to use it for storage and hauls ( the ramp is 100 yards from the storage spot) I did not replace the missing axle since the hull I wanted to store was less than 6000 pounds. I did not repair the brakes r lights either. I had looked for several years for a used longish trailer. Note that the better trailer had papers and the run down one didn't nor did it have a VIN sticker. I don't need to register it or trailer it on public roads
Recently there was a posting somewhere online for boat with an optional used tri-axle . Seller was asking 10k for the trailer and that was if you bought the boat that he was selling.
Thanks for the info.

Bill G

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
I was looking at AllStar Trailers in Florida but shipping it to New England made it little different to a local Load-Rite. If you could do local pickup their prices were good. Looks like their website is down right now though
Thanks

I will check them out.

wspitler

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Express 330

Cadeco

Reaction score
Model
Islander
I have a 36' coupler to end of the bunk triple axel trailer that I'm looking to sale or trade for a smaller one (my boat is 27ft). If you still looking just make me an offer or come by w/ a smaller trailer (mine is aluminum 6 1/2 beam and has no brakes).