Water heat location and access on 330 Express

readafore

Reaction score
Do you know where the water heater is located on a 330 Express and how do you access it for drainage and winterization? Thanks

Stonewall

Reaction score
I have a 2006 330. It is behind the Live Well. The only acess to it is through the tackle center drawers. It's nearly impossible to get to. Good Luck with trying to install a by-pass.

Dr. Kleen

Reaction score
hot water tank

I installed valves from marinetechgroup, down in my bilge and I am able to winterize all of my systems through them. I open the hot and cold spickets until they turn pink, then turn off the cold, to make sure the pink come out of the hot spicket side.'

Been doing it like this for 4 years and no problems so far.

These valves enable me to winterize and get it done very quickly and if I want, I can use the systems, then just run antifreeze through them again.

Jeff Drury

Gman25

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Jeff,I assume you either bypass and drain the hot water tank or fill the tank with pink stuff right? It sounds like its easier to get to the tank on the 300 then on the 33. On the 300 its right under the helm seat. All you have to do is remove the tackle center and the tank and pump are right there.

2005 300 Marlin w/F250's

Wannderer

Reaction score
on my '04 33 there is a vertical wall with an access plastic panel screwed in underneath the starboard flip down seat hatch in the helm. The access is free and clear and easy really. Baits Motel I would think you would have had that panel on ur '06.