I have an 01
helm area, starbord side between the seats
middle one flips up and there is a square panel with phillips screws
Should be right there

kirk a

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
Have a 2003 Express, just had a local vendor redo all the interior cushions - VBerth, Mid Berth, and Cabin Bench/Table cover. Also they did the rear fold up seat for us. All of that is easily done by any local canvas fabricator. Where are you located?

bwallbom

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
Have a 2003 Express, just had a local vendor redo all the interior cushions - VBerth, Mid Berth, and Cabin Bench/Table cover. Also they did the rear fold up seat for us. All of that is easily done by any local canvas fabricator. Where are you located?
Merritt island Florida

themikehyde

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Website
www.themikehyde.com
I bet you were glad that mystery was resolved. I have a feeling a few on here would like to see pics of that system installed.

bwallbom

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
Merritt island fl

Fishtales

Reaction score
You should be able to find a good marine/canvas person near you. Definitely shop it around. Amazing how much the price variation will be. They will be able to match up the fabric easily and even do new cushion material if needed.