Went out after school

JMK33

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
As the title says....today was the last day of school , so my dad and i took a ride on the boat and took a couple pictures. Here are some pictures that my dad took.
IMG_0257.jpg

IMG_0221.jpg

IMG_0257.jpg

Tommy Tuna

Reaction score
Nice looking rig JMK33. We're at Boats inc. in the river. Just bought a 22 seafarer and love her. Best of luck with the new ride

reelscreamer2

Reaction score
Really nice rig and what looks like a beautiful day on the water! I wish my dad had a boat like that when I was a kid. A 51 inch striper is an awesome fish! If you have any photos of that fish I'd love to see them posted! Enjoy the summer on your nice ride!

reelscreamer2

Reaction score
Really nice rig and what looks like a beautiful day on the water! I wish my dad had a boat like that when I was a kid. A 51 inch striper is an awesome fish! If you have any photos of that fish I'd love to see them posted! Enjoy the summer on your nice ride!

Tommy Tuna

Reaction score
We've been out a couple of times. Getting used to the new territory. Haven't caught much to date.

JMK33

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah, I went out for fluke this weekend but didnt really get much , it was hard to stay in one spot because of the wind. There were 30 knot winds with gusts of 35 coming back from off soundings :cry: