West Marine 5x points thru April 15

Hookup1

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
Great way to buy non-discounted products like Garmin displays or radar. 20% discount!

dogdoc

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
searched in vain, nothing to buy for now

SkunkBoat

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Model
Express 265
Was looking at an FS30 galvanic isolator. 20% only gets me to the same price as Amazon and they'll get it here free asap...
Gonna have to really think about it. Haven't been buying much from WM due to price.
Need some bottom paint.
Need to check expiration on flares...

I'll go walk around the big store and make impulsive purchases...

Fishtales

Reaction score
I don't usually buy there due to prices and on hand selection. Net is just too easy and you are able to shop price quickly.

Hookup1

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
I don't usually buy there due to prices and on hand selection. Net is just too easy and you are able to shop price quickly.
Other than "I need it now" I don't shop there either. The 5X deal is good on certain items. You can't get current Garmin products discounted online or in-store for that matter. But during the sale a $1999.99 list unit comes with $400 of rewards. You do have to spend them on overpriced items but its the only deal I have found. Also the West employees are pretty good about price matching. Sometimes they get lazy and just give me a commercial account discount.

Older Garmin products and bundles will show up discounted online. West will give you 5X on these too.

SkunkBoat

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Model
Express 265
hehehe...looks like West Marine with 5x points is the winner for a new Seastar HC5345-3 cylinder $840 x .80= $672 next closest is amazon $709

Also, WM has 50% off all Orange tag priced items. I picked up a shipload of 6 oz and 8 oz diamond jigs for $1.99 each

Looks like they are clearing out Tormenter branded fishing lures. Got some pretty tuna jigs with stinger hooks for $3.50. There were some Tormenter "Side tracker" bars for $53.

Just did an inventory of my safety bag.... my 12 gauge flares are all expired or expire in MAY24

sturgstev

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Iv'e been buying there for years and never seen to get any credit for any points accumulated.

I've given up for getting any freebies there.

dogdoc

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
check out billy baits mini turbo slammer for 5x pts. Ilander look and action for 1/3 price. Work great for me

Hookup1

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
Iv'e been buying there for years and never seen to get any credit for any points accumulated.

I've given up for getting any freebies there.
You have to signup. West Advantage Silver is free. West Advantage Gold is $25/year - unless you are a BoatUS Towing member in which case it is no charge. If you are a BoatUS Towing member DO NOT signup with West. Call BoatUS and then check your West account - it will show you are signed up correctly. Login to your West account. Be careful - 5x points for everyone but it's 5 x 1% for Silver and 5X 4% for Gold.

Screen Shot 2024-04-13 at 7.33.02 PM.png