!!!!! WEST MARINE MATCHES ALL PRICING FROM AMAZON !!!!!! at least here in Mass anyway

Vince

Reaction score
An employee told me and I have been saving money ever since. This cuts their pricing almost in half of everthing
they sell.

Reactions: Jargon

SkunkBoat

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Model
Express 265
Interesting. Maybe they changed back.

Last year I had used price matching there with my Garmin autopilot and Seastar helm and a VHF. Saved over $1000 and got reward points.

They told me I just got under the wire because they were about to make it so they only matched web vendors with physical presence within the state and the product had to be IN STOCK at the web vendor.

oh here is from their website...
Price Match Guarantee
If you find a lower price on an identical product at a local retail store, West Marine will match that price within 30 days of purchase.

We will price match:

• Local Stores within 50 miles
  • Amazon, direct from Amazon only
  • Sale and regular prices before shipping, handling and/or sales tax charges
  • Retail prices for wholesale Customers
What do I need to do to get a price matched?
  1. Make sure that the product you are wishing to purchase qualifies for our Price Guarantee.
  2. Visit your local West Marine store, chat with an associate online or call 1-800-BOATING (262-8464) and let a West Marine Associate know you have an item to price match.
  3. Provide the name of the competitor, the item price and the advertisement, store or online location where you saw the price.
  4. The West Marine Associate will confirm the price of the item and that it meets all requirements for our price match guarantee, and match it.
Additional Exclusions:
  1. We guarantee that the price you pay will be the lowest price advertised or posted for an in-store purchase. If the price charged is higher than that price, you will receive the item free if the lowest price is $5.00 or less, or you will receive $5.00 off if the lowest price is greater than $5.00.
  2. There are items that West Marine will not price match; Coupon offers, Refurbished products, open box, damaged goods, auctions, which includes eBay, Amazon Marketplace, financing, deferred interest programs, freight, delivery and installation, in-store services, warranties and PLUS plans, Tax promotions, expired advertisements and ad errors, West Marine Pro prices for retail customers, competitors outside the USA, BOGO, Flash Sales, or Cyber Week Promotions, clearance products and going-out-of-business sales, loyalty promotions, rebates and gift with purchase.
  3. West Marine reserves the right to change one or more of the polices noted above at any time without prior notice and the policy in effect at the time you either return the product for refund or request a price match will apply.

Last edited:

CEJ

Reaction score
Model
Freedom 275
I used it in Sarasota over the Holiday week. Worked easy. Their register has about 12 vendors they match...