What is this Buss for? Grady provides the answer

Dolce Vita

Reaction score
Website
www.drtoomey.com
Model
Canyon 336
i don't know if you ran it down yet, but i just took delivery of a new boat and the dealer pointed out an out of the way breaker and said it was for the ACR. i haven't spent any time looking in to it, but maybe you have the same thing. i know my 2009 did not have an ACR. good luck, ron
Turned out to be a redundant charging system original from the factory. I posted the schematic and response from Grady

Dolce Vita

Reaction score
Website
www.drtoomey.com
Model
Canyon 336
Keeping it simple... with it in the Off position, what doesn't work?

FYI, that's a resettable breaker.

Also... check your wiring diagrams.
Dennis you were right it was on the original wire diagrams. I checked all systems and found everything to be in good working order. So I contacted Grady and the engineer responded with a redundant charging source from port engine for bank 1 our house battery. (isolator)

Dolce Vita

Reaction score
Website
www.drtoomey.com
Model
Canyon 336
Assuming that he bought the boat new, the breaker has already been in the off position for four years, so if he hasn't noticed something not working by now, I don't think that is going to work.
I have just taken delivery of the boat in May 2021 as a used boat purchase. I was digging around under all hatches when I found it. And everything that I could test was working. Grady did provide the answer. See above for their diagram

Fishtales

Reaction score
better question is why is it needed and why no ability to monitor?