What model Grady White do you own?

ocnslr

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
Cathy and I have a 2002 Islander 270, purchased new in Feb '02. It was already rigged with a 2001 OX66 250. We have over 400 hours on her already, even though this last year was not great for weather or fishing.

We have a custom hard-top and enclosure (much nicer than the factory), and I have added far more "stuff" than I will ever get back at sale or trade. Would love to have a pair of F150's on her, but an F300 in a couple of years is more likely... Of course, we would love a Marlin, or 330, but haven't won the lottery yet.

"C-Time" is named for Catherine, and is also a play on "sea-time", as I had lots of that during my 28 years in the Navy.

She is in our own slip (17'wide x 35' long), purchased with our new condo last June.

Looking forward to this new Grady site.

Brian

Tournament223

Reaction score
Welcome Brian

Amazing what a formal invitation can accomplish. Glad to see you here and I hope you will be an active member of the forum...Welcome aboard! :D

Great Laker

Reaction score
Hey Brian, glad to see you on the site. back when I was going through and making decisions on my Islander, the information you provided was very helpful... Thanks again.

BTW- what's the height (in) in your boat name on the side. I was thinking maybe 8" for the name on mine but I'm wondering if that would be to tall.

Greg

voyager

Reaction score
Greetings I'm a new (proud) owner of a 1996 Voyager with twin 130 yammi's.Had her about 4 months still working up a name. I boat of of Emerald Isle NC.

Boni-B

Reaction score
1984 24' Offshore with a 2000 Yamaha 250 EFI. Named her after a nick name I picked up while in the USN.
Spend most of our time inshore for fluke and bass with an annual trip to Montauk and when the weather permits offshore for shark and tuna. Been to the Hudson Canyon on more than one occasion and even spent the night chunking. Great site, look forward to meeting new members and picking up some new ideas. Boni-B

Tournament223

Reaction score
Boni-B, I keep my boat on the Connequot River in Oakdale and I live in Holbrook....I'll see you out on the great south bay! :D

j9f

Reaction score
Glad to see this site. I live in Michigan on Lake Erie. Just a bunch of ice on the up here right now, a solid 8" about four miles out into the lake. I also spend a lot of time on Lake Michigan. Not too many Grady's up here. At least I am heading to Florida over Easter to visit my parents in Pompano. My uncle has a 1996 Chase down there also. Looking forward to a week of winter boating.

Anyhow..... I own a 1995 Sailfish with twin 200's. I just upgraded last year from a 1996 Chase. I have been very happy with both of the boats. Can't wait until things thaw out in another couple months so I can get it back in the water.

A

Anonymous

boat names

Quints revenge, Biscuit and Grady I like it. sounds like dinner, I better shove off capt'n. :D

batojim

Reaction score
2005 232 Gulfstream. Due April. T150 Yamahas 4 stroke, 18' Lee outriggers, 180+ gallons fuel; full electronics pkg.
No name yet! Had easier time naming my kids. Unexpected problem? --Can't stay focused at work! Jim

steffysdad

Reaction score
my grady

Hello I have a 1988 204c that I purchased new when boats were reasonable had the boat surveyed in 2000 it surveyed in above avg condition repowered in 2000 with 200 yamaha 2004 added 9.9 high thrust honda kicker soon ready for a new one mainly use in chesapeake for stripers. around the bay bridge and south steffysdad

MIKAT

Reaction score
1996 268 Islander w/twin 175 Johnson Oceanrunners.I have two new 200 Evinrude Etecs on the way! 30" of snow on the ground and 5 above this morning.Glad to see this site get going-more Grady's showing up in southeast Alaska every year.This is my second-first was a 228 Seafarer.

Montauk Explorer

Reaction score
New to the site-

1993 Explorer 24
225 Johnson OceanRunner

Bought new, this will be my 12th season with her. I would take it almost anywhere.

Rob Allen

Reaction score
1987 Overnighter
Have owned since 1992
Original 150 Yammy

Use the boat in the Chesapeake Bay out of Solomons Island, MD