What model Grady White do you own?

dheywood

Reaction score
I have a 1981 Weekender. I spent last year replacing everything. New power with a Mercruiser 7.4 MPI sterndrive Bravo I. Built my own dash out of aluminuim with a new throttle control. Replaced or refinished all the woodwork. Replaced all the wiring, plumbing, thru hulls, fuel tank, deck anti skid, and transom. Added a waste tank with macerator. I probably have 500 hours of work into my boat. I now own a new boat for under 35 grand and I know everything is done right because I did it myself.

RUMBLEFISH

Reaction score
Well our family that be my wife 2 kids and myself have an 89 Trophy Pro. I repowered in 06 with twin 200 yamaha hpdi's and never could be happier. :D It has all the options availiable at the time and last year I did the thru hulls and scuppers all I can say about that is WAPITA :twisted: . Anyway I keep the boat out on the east end of Long Island in Greenport area. We love the fishing out in that neck of the woods and always hit the Race or Plum Gut as well as Montauk.

Boat name is RUMBLEFISH just like my sig. :wink: If anybody sees me give out a shout and stop over for a cold one.

The next thing on the to do list is fuel tanks which will be next fall.

dlevitt

Reaction score
1981 Bimini 220 with a '93 Evinrude 200. Got the "itch" to get a toy last August and decided to get my first boat. I'm glad I did. Thanks to all for the great information on this site.

David

Gman25

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
NOTHING ELSE MATTERS said:
First in, last out :D
Begining of April most likely.

APRIL???? Im planing a week before opening day of flounder season. A few years back, a few of us went out opening day...We had a good day keeping 7(if you want to call that good now-a-days :cry: ) while everyone else didn't even get dinner.

Cabin fever is setting in...There is only one cure. :wink:

2005 300 Marlin w/F250's

capt chris

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Ohio River Louisville, Ky./Lake Cumberland, Ky
Just made the deal on a 2008 Tournament 225 w/ F250 TXR. It probably won't be ready to be picked up for about a month or so. I will keep it @ Lake Cumberland, Ky. I imagine that it will be the only 225 there so if you see one it's probably me. I've wanted a Grady for a long time and finally made the decision to Get the Grady! I'm really looking forward to it!

RYANF

Reaction score
I own a 2003 Grady White Seafarer 226,200 Yamaha hpdi,I bought it from Croixboy.It is a great boat,can't wait to get it back in the water!!!!

RYANF

Reaction score
Thank you! I have been going out of Lewes, Delaware.

TomEnMS

Reaction score
Mine is a 1979 model 240 Offshore with twin 1995 Yamaha 130s. Name: Reel Therapy because I like to fish and my wife is an Occupational Therapist. We're members of Bay-Waveland Yacht Club in Bay St. Louis, MS.

TomE

258 Grady

Reaction score
258 Journey

I have a 258 Journey with twin Yamaha F-150"s. I will moor the boat for the summer in Seattle and fish locally and in Canada. No boat name at this time.
Fast Eddie

Patsy Mac

Reaction score
Model
Islander
Grady White 1998 Islander 268

Just picked up my first boat, a Grady White 1998 Islander 268. I picked it up in November here in CT, and kept it in the water until 15 December. Not too shabby.

I'm a rookie boat owner, but everyone I have talked to tells me the GW is the best out there. Looking forward to seeing all you Southern New Englanders out on the Sound. And after I manage to figure things out, I'll head over to LI!!!

Tight Lines to all.....

Grady_edited.jpg

Myj314

Reaction score
new grady

I recently purchased a 1998 226 Seafarer with a 2002 honda 225 4-stroke. I had a 209 Escape with a johnson 225 2-stroke for the last two years, and i enjoyed that alot. I felt it was time to move up. I keep my boat at somers point marina in Somers Point New Jersey. Any advice or tips on the 226 Seafarer would be a great help, I am looking basically for fishing tips on what are good ways to use the seafarer, for more ocean fishing. I thank anybody for their help. I have not decided on a name for the Seafarer yet, but my 209 was named "BITE ME." I am looking forward to any feedback.

I am already planing ahead to getting my dream grady in a few years after saving up a little more money A 282 Sailfish.

Thanks